Implementing our animal research policies
As an AMRC member we adhere to their guidelines in relation to using animals in research. Therefore, we agree as set out by the AMRC, to:
- Support replacements, refinement and reduction (3Rs) of animals in research through peer review.
- Promote the 3Rs in our terms and conditions
- Publicly support AMRC’s statement on the use of animals in research.
- Provide AMRC with details on the use of animals in the research we fund during AMRC’s annual data collection.
- Dr Andrew Stagg is the dedicated Grants Committee member and leads on any grant applications/awards that use animals in research to ensure that the principles of the 3Rs are carried out.
Share this page: