Thank you for choosing to raise vital funds towards bowel research that can save and change lives.
Whatever way you would like to fundraise, we’re here to support you throughout your fundraising activities.
It doesn’t matter what you’re good at, there are plenty of ways to fundraise for Bowel Research UK.
We are fortunate to have lots of supporters who come up with their own ideas to raise money and awareness through community events.
Some examples are:
- Hosting a pub quiz
- Golf Days
- Themed club nights
- Bake-off competitions
- Student bucket collections
Whoever and wherever you are, there’s a perfect fundraising activity for you.
We’ve got lots of fun and easy ideas including things you can do at work or with friends.
Find out how to make the most of your fundraising, how the money you raise makes a difference and read advice on how to organise a successful fundraising event:
Why fundraise for Bowel Research UK?
Our cause is worth fighting for. With your support, we can:
- Work towards a future free from bowel cancer
- Improve the quality of life for those affected by Crohns disease, colitis, IBS and other life-altering bowel conditions
- Get vital health messages out there and trample on taboos
What support will you get?
Bowel Research UK can provide everything you need to get started.
- Fundraising pack full of ideas and advice (link to request a fundraising pack)
- Collection buckets, banners and Tshirts posted to you
- Support from our dedicated fundraising team
- PR support to generate local awareness of your event
- A representative from the charity to attend and speak at your event
Start fundraising for Bowel Research UK today
We’d love to chat about your fundraising ideas and plans!
If you have any fundraising-related questions, check out our fundraising FAQs.
Have you finished your fundraising?
Please pay in the money you have raised by making a donation through our website or contact our team for our bank details!
Thank you for your support.