Join Team Bowel Research UK at Run Bournemouth 2024
Attracting thousands of runners annually, this two-day running festival offers participants the chance to enjoy Bournemouth’s stunning coastline.
Runners run along the famous Bournemouth and Boscombe Piers and enjoy a spectacular finish.
From the Bournemouth Half Marathon and Supersonic 10k to the Junior 2k and Kids’ Kilometre, Run Bournemouth 2024 caters for all ages and abilities.
So, get your friends and family together, choose your distance and join us at this fantastic event!
Why run for Bowel Research UK?
With your support, we can:
- Work towards a future free from bowel cancer
- Improve the quality of life for those affected by Crohn’s disease, colitis, IBS and other life-altering bowel conditions
- Get vital health messages out there and trample on taboos
What support do I get when I sign up?
As part of the Bowel Research UK team, you will receive:
- An exclusive Bowel Research UK running vest to wear during training and on race day
- A fundraising pack full of tips and inspiration
- Tailored advice from our fundraising team to help you reach your target and get the most out of the event
- Great support from our online social channels to help you achieve your goals