Why not host a picnic in aid of Bowel Research UK and ask family and friends to attend and make a donation?
- Decide where to host your picnic – local park, your garden or perhaps at your office!
- Invite people to join you – download our poster to share with friends digitally or print it off to display in your office
- Arrange the picnic (food, drink, cutlery, cups, mats) – ask guests to contribute
- Activities – you could organise some summer games to accompany your picnic
- Donate to attend – ask guests to make a donation (suggested £5 per person)
- Tag us in your photos on social media – we would love to see what you get up to, tag us @bowelresearchuk
You can pay in donations via our website, or get in touch for our bank details to make a payment directly into our bank account.
Get in touch with our Fundraising Team if you’d like to discuss your picnic plans!
- Follow current Government COVID-19 guidelines
- Take care in the sun – wear suncream, a hat and drink plenty of water.
- Think about toilets and shaded areas when considering where you want to hold your picnic.
Share this page: