What topics will be discussed in the webinar?
You’ll hear about all things digestive health from gut bacteria, how it affects our overall health and wellbeing and what on earth is this fibre and kombucha lark?
Plus some tips on how to look after your gut in lockdown and create new “gut” habits.
In just an hour you’ll be “gutting to know”:
- What exactly is the gut and where is the science at?
- Microbiome? Huh?
- Gut basics we can all switch into our lives.
- How to live that good gut life?
- Gut health and mental health – how they’re linked?
- How does movement affect gut health?
This webinar will be presented via Zoom. It is free and simple to sign up by following the link above.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Share this page: