Join Team Bowel Research UK at the Women’s 10K in Glasgow
The Women’s 10k provides a platform for women to engage in physical activity and adopt a healthier lifestyle.
This inclusive run starts at the at the Riverside Transport Museum and finishes off at George Square in the heart of Glasgow.
The Women’s 10K Glasgow is the perfect opportunity to lace up those trainers and make a difference, either to your own life or someone else’s.
Why run for Bowel Research UK?
With your support, we can:
- Work towards a future free from bowel cancer
- Improve the quality of life for those affected by Crohn’s disease, colitis, IBS and other life-altering bowel conditions
- Get vital health messages out there and trample on taboos
What support do I get when I sign up?
As part of the Bowel Research UK team, you will receive:
- An exclusive Bowel Research UK running vest to wear during training and on race day
- A fundraising pack full of tips and inspiration
- Tailored advice from our fundraising team to help you reach your target and get the most out of the event
- Great support from our online social channels to help you achieve your goals
Click here to sign up for a charity place today and help us fight bowel cancer and bowel disease.
If you have your own place then we’d also love to welcome you to our team! Email us to let us know you plan to support Bowel Research UK.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call 020 3535 0123.