Where: Hyde Park, London
Date: Sunday 8th October 2023
We have now filled all of our places for the Royal Parks Half Marathon. To find out more about being added to our waiting list, please email our fundraising team.
Alternatively, visit our Events Page to see how you can get involved with some of our other fantastic events!
Created in 2008, this is a spectacular Half Marathon in central London – the first and only one of its kind.
The stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
As well as running through these historic parks, competitors also take in iconic landmarks, such as Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and the Houses of Parliament.
Run the Royal Parks Half for Bowel Research UK
- Quality Bowel Research UK running vest or T-shirt
- Tailored advice from our fundraising team to help you reach your target and get the most out of the event
- Support of our social media community to help achieve your goals
Why run for Bowel Research UK?
With your support, we can:
- Work towards a future free from bowel cancer
- Improve the quality of life for those affected by Crohn’s disease, colitis, IBS and other life-altering bowel conditions
- Get vital health messages out there and trample on taboos
Sign up today!
We have now filled all of our places for the 2023 Royal Parks Half Marathon.
If you secured your own place in the ballot and would like to join our team then please email the fundraising team to let us know you plan to support Bowel Research UK. You can also email us to find out how to be added to our waiting list in case we have any drop outs.