Date: Sunday 29th May 2022
Minimum Sponsorship: £500
Charity Place: Free from Bowel Research UK
Second Largest Marathon in the UK
One of the most popular marathons in the world, in the UK Edinburgh is 2nd in size only to London and sells out every year. It’s an iconic route passing Holyrood Palace, going through Holyrood Park under the watchful gaze of Arthur’s Seat and passing along the Portobello Promenade for some bracing seaside air.
Why run for Bowel Research UK?
Our cause is worth fighting for and we’d love for you to become part of the team! With your support, we can:
- Work towards a future free from bowel cancer
- Improve the quality of life for those affected by Crohns disease, colitis, IBS and other life-altering bowel conditions
- Get vital health messages out there and trample on taboos
What support do I get when I sign up?
- A quality running top
- T-shirts for your friends and family to wear while cheering you on
- A fundraising pack full of tips and inspiration
- Tailored advice from our fundraising team to help you reach your target and get the most out of the event
- Great PR and support through our online community and social channels to help you achieve your goal
Register your interest for Edinburgh Marathon
If you have questions about the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this page: