Date: Sunday 26th May 2024
Minimum Sponsorship: £150 – 500
Distance: 5K, 10K, Half and Marathon
Second Largest Marathon in the UK
One of the most popular marathons in the world, in the UK Edinburgh is 2nd in size only to London and sells out every year. It’s an iconic route passing Holyrood Palace, going through Holyrood Park under the watchful gaze of Arthur’s Seat and passing along the Portobello Promenade for some bracing seaside air.
The best of the festival is that all distances take in these epic sites and you run/walk what distance feels right for you.
Why run for Bowel Research UK?
Our cause is worth fighting for and we’d love for you to become part of the team! With your support, we can:
- Work towards a future free from bowel cancer
- Improve the quality of life for those affected by Crohn’s disease, colitis, IBS and other life-altering bowel conditions
- Get vital health messages out there and trample on taboos
What support do I get when I sign up?
- A quality running top
- A fundraising pack full of tips and inspiration
- Tailored advice from our fundraising team to help you reach your target and get the most out of the event
- Great support through our social channels to help you achieve your goal