Join Team Bowel Research UK at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival 2024
Join us for Scotland’s biggest running festival!
Take on the Edinburgh Marathon Festival, Scotland’s largest running event, with over 35,000 runners and 100,000 spectators cheering you on.
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival is a fantastic event filled with races for all abilities, whether you’re a seasoned runner or a complete beginner!
This famously flat course is lined with spectacular sights and incredible crowds. Enjoy the picturesque route around Holyrood Park with stunning panoramic views of the city and Edinburgh Castle.
From 5k to a full marathon, this fantastic running has something for everyone. Enter an event that challenges you today!
Why run for Bowel Research UK?
With your support, we can:
- Work towards a future free from bowel cancer
- Improve the quality of life for those affected by Crohn’s disease, colitis, IBS and other life-altering bowel conditions
- Get vital health messages out there and trample on taboos
What support do I get when I sign up?
As part of the Bowel Research UK team, you will receive:
- An exclusive Bowel Research UK running vest to wear during training and on race day
- A fundraising pack full of tips and inspiration
- Tailored advice from our fundraising team to help you reach your target and get the most out of the event
- Great support from our online social channels to help you achieve your goals