The Alps Trek: Challenge Highlights
- Trek through three countries in just three days
- Take in unbeatable views of cliffs and waterfalls
- Explore the picturesque Mont Blanc region
- Trek through traditional Swiss villages
- Ideal challenge for those with limited time available!
This long weekend challenge will open your eyes to the beauty that lies within the Alps mountain range – just under 2 hours away from the UK!
The route will certainly challenge you with lots of ups and downs, but the reward is the pleasure of seeing the most incredible views this part of Europe has to offer – from stunning cliffs, to gorgeous waterfalls running from glaciers.
Register for The Alps Trek
- Option A – Minimum Sponsorship (Learn more)
Registration Fee £199 + Min Sponsorship £2200
- Option B – Self-funding (Learn more)
Registration Fee £199 + Self Funding £1110
June and September 2022 dates available
Why challenge yourself for Bowel Research UK?
With your support, we can:
- Work towards a future without the fear of bowel cancer
- Improve the quality of life for those affected by Crohns disease, colitis, IBS and other life-altering bowel conditions
- Get important health messages out there and trample on taboos
We want to make sure you have a great experience so we will be here every step of the way with support from our dedicated fundraising team.
Read this brochure to find out more.
Any questions? Email our Events Manager for more information about this trek.
Share this page: