Duration: 6 days cycling and 11 in total.
Distance: 360 miles approx.
Challenge Grade: Challenging
- Accommodation and support included.
- We work with local in-country ground handlers, who employ qualified local guides to boost the local economy and income.
- One of our friendly, approachable but experienced UK Challenge Leaders accompanies every group.
- A dedicated Customer Care team supports each participant from registration, and is always on hand to answer queries.
- Flexible payment plans are available to spread the cost of the challenge in the months leading up to departure.
This breathtaking charity bike ride is one of the best in the world of fundraising events and will take us from Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) to the ancient temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
Before we start cycling we’ll have time to explore the fascinating city of Saigon – the heart of Vietnam – before we commence on our journey. Then it’s 382km of charity cycling taking us through many traditional Vietnamese villages, following gorgeous streams and rivers, passing paddy fields and adjacent to stunning mountains. Few locals will have seen foreigners cycling past and their interest and hospitality will spur on even the most tired cyclist.
After a fascinating river journey and rest day on the Mekong and Bassac Rivers, we cross the border into Cambodia and push on to the world famous temple site of Angkor Wat – arguably one of most fascinating wonders of the world! Built from 879 – 1191AD by the Khmer civilisation, Angkor Wat represents one of mankind’s most astonishing architectural achievements and is certainly the jewel in Cambodia’s crown.
Two fascinating countries – one awesome charity challenge. Join us today on this magical cycle for charity and experience South East Asia at its best!
Vietnam to Cambodia Cycle
Registration fee: £299
Option A – Minimum Sponsorship (Learn more)
Min Sponsorship £3900
Option B – Self-funding (Learn more)
Self Funding £1950
Variety of dates available!
Once you have secured your place, let us know!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.