Duration: 5 days riding and 9 days in total.
Distance: 311 miles approx.
Challenge Grade: Challenging
- Accommodation and support teams included.
- We work with local in-country ground handlers who employ qualified local guides to boost local economy and income.
- One of our friendly, approachable, but experienced UK Challenge Leaders accompanies every group.
- A dedicated Customer Care team supports each participant from registration, and is always on hand to answer queries.
- Flexible payment plans are available to spread the cost of the challenge in the months leading up to departure.
Cuba is a magnificent country and boasts stunning white sand beaches through to buzzing colonial towns. An ideal location for our cycling challenge!
This 373km cycle challenge takes us on an incredible journey incorporating history and culture. Starting in Havana, we ride along shimmering coastlines, past tobacco and sugar cane fields and through thriving farming communities, where many aspects of Cuban lifetime have stood still. Vintage Chevrolets, salsa and the occasional cocktail will definitely feature highly as we ride through this beautiful country.
We end our charity challenge in Santa Clara at the Che Guevara Mausoleum – a fitting end to this amazing fundraising event.
Cuba Cycle Challenge costs:
Option A – Minimum Sponsorship (Learn more)
Registration Fee £299 (both options) + Min Sponsorship £4100
Option B – Self-funding (Learn more)
Self Funding £2050
Variety of dates available!
Once you have secured your place, let us know!
Contact: email@example.com for further information.