Help us fund lifesaving bowel research – choose your challenge and start fundraising today!
Create a Facebook Fundraiser or Create a JustGiving page
What challenge can I take on?
The 42 Challenge is open to everyone – no matter your age, hobbies, interests or fitness ability. Choose your own 42 challenge to take on within the month of April.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- run 42 miles or 42km (26 miles) in the month of April
- bake 42 cakes to share with friends and family
- do 42 fitness workout moves (squats, sit-ups or lunges) each day
- hold a virtual quiz with 42 questions
- cycle for 420 minutes in a week (that’s 7 hours – one hour a day for a week?
Do I need to register to take part?
You can go ahead and create your fundraising page and we’ll be in touch.
Or, feel free to complete the short form below to tell us about your 42 Challenge plans.
How should I fundraise?
You can choose which platform to use and how much you’d like to raise for The 42 Challenge – there is no fundraising target.
- Create a fundraising page on JustGiving
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser to share with your friends and family
- Make a one-off donation to our website, e.g. £42
Can I get a Bowel Research UK T-shirt?
Yes, we send a free T-shirt to fundraisers once they raise over £42 towards our lifesaving research!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
Share this page: