Help us fund lifesaving bowel research – choose your challenge and start fundraising today!
What challenge can I take on?
The 42 Challenge is open to everyone – no matter your age, hobbies, interests or fitness ability. Choose your own 42 challenge to take on within the month of April.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- run 42 miles or 42km (26 miles) in the month of April
- bake 42 cakes to share with friends and family
- do 42 fitness workout moves (squats, sit-ups or lunges) each day
- hold a virtual quiz with 42 questions
- cycle for 420 minutes in a week (that’s 7 hours – one hour a day for a week?
Do I need to register to take part?
Please do complete the short form below to tell us about your 42 Challenge plans.
How should I fundraise?
You can choose which platform to use and how much you’d like to raise for The 42 Challenge – there is no fundraising target.
- Create a fundraising page on JustGiving
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser to share with your friends and family
- Make a one-off donation to our website
Can I get a Bowel Research UK T-shirt?
Yes, we are sending free T-shirts to our fundraisers once they raise over £42 towards our lifesaving research.
Please email email@example.com with your details.
Share this page: