Could you complete the ultimate running challenge next year?
We have charity places in several marathons such as the Brighton Marathon and the London Marathon.
Run for Bowel Research UK at an iconic 26.2 mile race and we’ll be there to support you every step of the way.
- Edinburgh Marathon
- Brighton Trail Marathon (new for 2022!)
- Brighton Marathon
- London Marathon
Please click the event you are interested in above to read more and submit your application form.
We carefully review each application we receive. Please tell us why supporting Bowel Research UK is so important to you and how you plan to fundraise. We will get back in touch to let you know whether or not you’ve been successful.
Why support Bowel Research UK?
With your support, we can:
- Work towards a future free from bowel cancer
- Improve the quality of life for those affected by Crohn’s disease, colitis, IBS and other life-altering bowel conditions
- Get vital health messages out there and trample on taboos
- Quality T-shirt and running vest
- A fundraising pack full of tips and inspiration
- Tailored advice from our fundraising team to help you reach your target and get the most out of the event
- Lots of help with PR and support of our social media community to help achieve your goals
Have a question? Get in touch with our Events Manager!
Share this page: