TCS London Marathon 2023
– PLEASE NOTE APPLICATIONS FOR THE LONDON MARATHON 2023 HAVE NOW CLOSED –
Join Team Bowel Research UK at the London Marathon!
The most famous marathon in the world, the TCS London Marathon has over 40,000 runners taking part and draws crowds of an estimated 750,000 to the streets of the capital.
What support do I get when I sign up?
As part of Team Bowel Research UK, you will receive:
- Quality training top and running vest
- A fundraising pack full of tips and inspiration
- Tailored advice from our fundraising team to help you reach your target and get the most out of the event
- Lots of help with PR and support of our social media community to help achieve your goals
Why run for Bowel Research UK?
Our cause is worth fighting for and we’d love for you to become part of the team! With your support, we can:
- Work towards a future free from bowel cancer
- Improve the quality of life for those affected by Crohn’s disease, colitis, IBS and other life-altering bowel conditions
- Get vital health messages out there and trample on taboos
Applications are now open!
Click here to apply for a charity place
If you have any questions, please contact our fundraising team.
Running with your own place?
If you have been successful in the public ballot, have a place through a running club or have a deferred entry, we would be delighted to have you support Bowel Research UK.
As an own place runner you receive all the same support from our dedicated events team as those with a charity place, but there are no sponsorship targets to meet. Get in touch! email@example.com
Share this page: