Where: Hyde Park, London
Date: Sunday 11th April 2021
Entry fee: £30
Fundraising target: £300
Run the Royal Parks Half for Bowel Research UK
Created in 2008, this is a spectacular Half Marathon in central London – the first and only one of its kind.
The stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
As well as running through these historic parks, you will also take in iconic landmarks, such as Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and the Houses of Parliament.
Why run for Bowel Research UK?
With your support, we can:
- Work towards a future free from bowel cancer
- Improve the quality of life for those affected by Crohns disease, colitis, IBS and other life-altering bowel conditions
- Get vital health messages out there and trample on taboos
- Our cause is worth fighting for and we’d love for you to become part of the team!
- Quality Bowel Research UK running vest and T-shirt
- T-shirts for your friends and family to wear while cheering you on
- Tailored advice from our fundraising team to help you reach your target and get the most out of the event
- Lots of help with PR and support of our social media community to help achieve your goals
Sign up today
To enquire about joining our Royal Parks Half Marathon team, please email our Events Team.
Share this page: