Date: Sunday 1st August 2021
Entry Fee: Free from Bowel Research UK
Fundraising target: £300
Pass the iconic sites of London
After a phenomenal debut year and the increased success of 2019, London Landmarks Half Marathon 2021 will be bigger, better and maybe even faster! The London Landmarks Half Marathon is an award-winning event that has become a staple of the running calendar in only two years!
From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city’s quirky and hidden secrets, runners will get to explore the capital on a route like no other.
14,000 runners will start on Pall Mall and finish at Downing Street. You will pass all the iconic sites including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, The Shard and the London Eye.
Why run for Bowel Research UK?
Our cause is worth fighting for and we’d love for you to become part of the team! With your support, we can:
- Work towards a future free from bowel cancer
- Improve the quality of life for those affected by Crohns disease, colitis, IBS and other life-altering bowel conditions
- Get vital health messages out there and trample on taboos
What support do I get when I sign up?
As part of the Bowel Research UK team, you will receive:
- A free quality Bowel Research UK running vest and T-shirt
- T-shirts for your friends and family to wear while cheering you on
- A fundraising pack full of tips and inspiration
- Direct advice from our fundraising team to help you reach your target and get the most out of the event
- Great PR and support from our online community and social channels
- We’ll be there on race day cheering you on
Applications are now open!
If you have any questions, please email our Events Team.
Find out more about the London Landmarks Half Marathon here.
Share this page: