Join Team Bowel Research UK at the Brighton Marathon 2024
For one weekend each year, the hip seaside town of Brighton comes alive to welcome runners to the Brighton Marathon.
Run along the seafront, past the world-famous pier and Pavilion and when you’ve crossed the finish line, relax on the beach. This is one of the best marathons in the UK with an ever growing crowd and laid back seaside vibe.
Why run for Bowel Research UK?
With your support, we can:
- Work towards a future free from bowel cancer
- Improve the quality of life for those affected by Crohn’s disease, colitis, IBS and other life-altering bowel conditions
- Get vital health messages out there and trample on taboos
What support do I get when I sign up?
As part of the Bowel Research UK team, you will receive:
- An exclusive Bowel Research UK running vest to wear during training and on race day
- A fundraising pack full of tips and inspiration
- Tailored advice from our fundraising team to help you reach your target and get the most out of the event
- Great support from our online social channels to help you achieve your goals
“The atmosphere though was amazing and really helped push me on. The whole experience has been amazing for me,”
Anisha Panchasara, Brighton Marathon runner
Click here to sign up for a charity place today and help us fight bowel cancer and bowel diseases.
OR buy your own place and have no fundraising target! Register here and then let us know you plan to support Bowel Research UK.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3535 0123.