Duration: 5 days
Distance: 266 miles approx.
Challenge Grade: Moderate
- Includes travel and accomodation.
- 93% of participants stated the event is value for money.
- Well-established challenge.
- A dedicated Customer Care team supports each participant from registration, and is always on hand to answer queries.
- Perfect for beginners and experienced cyclists alike.
Our journey begins with a ride to the east coast of England to catch our overnight ferry to Holland. From here, its windmills and fast flat cycling to take us into Amsterdam where we can enjoy the delights this city is famous for.
Pushing on, it’s back in the saddle for a further 2 days as we ride to Brussels!
This is an exciting charity cycle combined with breathtaking city sights and superb cycling. This challenge is suitable for every level of cyclist, so what are you waiting for? Join our team of European cycling explorers as we make our very own ‘Tour of Europe’.
Euro City Cycle Challenge costs:
Option A – Minimum Sponsorship (Learn more)
Registration Fee £125 + Min Sponsorship £1,720
Option B – Self-funding (Learn more)
Self Funding £870
Variety of dates available!
Once you have secured your place let us know!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.